- Cognitive, affective, and social dimensions of play
- The role of play in the creative process
- Manifestations of play in work environments (diversion - engagement)
- Leaders’ playfulness
- “Ideas are born in fields of play: Towards a theory of play and creativity in organizational settings”
Research in Organizational Behavior, 2006. (with Sarah Ronson)
- "Play, flow, and timelessness"
In C. Shalley, M. Hitt, & J. Zhou (Eds.), The Oxford Handbook of Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship. New York, Oxford University Press, 2015. (with Dionysios D. Dionysiou)
- “Work and play: New twists on an old relationship”
Journal of Organizational Change Management, 2010. (with Yochanan Altman)
- "Anti-routines: The paradoxical symbiosis of routines and play behavior"
Academy of Management Proceedings, 2015. (with Dionysios Dionysiou)
- "The role of aesthetic knowledge in the creative process of expert chefs"
Paper presented at EGOS Colloquium, 2016 (with Marc Stierand, Victor Dörfler, and Eugene Sadler-Smith)
- "Leader playfulness and creative deviance"
Working paper. (with Ronit Kark & Bilian Lin)