- Socio-structural influences on nonconforming creative behaviors.
- Effects of normative enforcement on creative deviance
- Creative deviance and radical creativity
- Leaders’ responses to creative deviance
- “Stealing fire: Creative deviance in the evolution of new ideas”
Academy of Management Review, 2010.
- "Creativity and the arts of disguise: Switching between formal and informal channels in the evolution of creative projects."
Organization Science, 2022 (with Evy Sakellariou)
- "Leaders responses to creative deviance: Differential effects on subsequent creative deviance and creative performance"
Leadership Quarterly, 2016. (with Bilian Lin & Ronit Kark)
- "Rebel with a cause: When does employee rebelliousness relate to creativity?"
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 2020. (with Paraskevas Petrou, Dimitri Van der Linden, and Oana Catalina Salcescu)
- "Extreme Leadership as Creative Leadership: Reflections on Francis Ford Coppola in the Godfather"
In C. Giannantonio, and A. Hurley-Hanson (Eds), Extreme leadership: Leaders, teams, and situations outside
the norm. Northampton, MA: Edward Edgar Publishing. 2013. (with Olga Epitropaki)
- "Team creativity as a form of political action: The case of Liberate Tate."
In McKay, A., Reiter-Palmon, R., and Kaufman, J. C., (Eds) Creative Success in Teams: Explorations in Creativity Research: 213-229. San Diego: Academic Press. 2020. (with Natalia Korchagina)