- Temporal modes (liinearity, cyclicity, timelessness) in creativity research
- The role of timelessness and optimal experience in the creative process
- Effects of time pressure on creative performance
- “When the muse takes it all: A model for the experience of timelessness in organizations”
Academy of Management Review, 2001.
- “Time and timelessness: Creativity in (and out of) the temporal dimension”
Creativity Research Journal, 2002.
- "Timelessness and non ephemeral knowledge"
Academy of Management Review, 2002.
- “An empirical examination of timelessness and creativity”
Academy of Management Conference, Honolulu, 2005.
- "Play, flow, and timelessness"
In C. Shalley, M. Hitt, & J. Zhou (Eds.), The Oxford Handbook of Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship. New York, Oxford University Press, 2015. (with Dionysios D. Dionysiou)